1. After the announcement by the government on 23.3.20 the caravan site is now CLOSED for the next 3 weeks so all bookings will now be cancelled for that period as per government guidelines and restrictions.
2. No NEW bookings are being taken in the period up to 1st July 2020.
3. Deposits can be transferred to another date, (2021 bookings are now being taken but have a 5 night minimum stay restriction) this preferably before cancelled arrival date.
4. Bookings after this 3 week period are still OK for now but awaiting government update regarding restrictions after this 3 week period. But if you wish to cancel and rebook that is also fine.
5. If you rebook and the restrictions are still in place bookings can be moved again.
ALL CANCELLATIONS AND AMMENDMENTS VIA EMAIL PLEASE.
If you like to get away from it all, then this is the ideal place to come as it's so close to the sea you can almost touch it.
Ideal for families, couples and your four legged friend, Auburn Farm Caravan Site
is ideal for those people who like to take in the sea air and enjoys everything the sea side has to offer.
The site must be vacated by 12pm on day of leaving and new arrivals to arrive after 1pm.
10 caravan pitches with electric hook up and water.
£16.00 per night and £17.00 with an awning / porch awning.
Extra people £2 per person per night.
We also have a field on the cliff top available for caravan rallies and any other organised events,
to enquire please call: 07761 108976
For Caravan & Camping Club members, Leeds & District (LDA) hold rallies in May & August (tents allowed).